Emblem Art Contest
The time has come to flex those artistic skills and win the opportunity to have your emblem design featured in game! To kick off this year’s Bungie Day Giving Festival, the Bungie Foundation and Community team are inviting all Guardians worldwide to join in our first ever global emblem competition.
Submit your art via Twitter using #Emblematic by July 13, 2023 23:59 PT.
View the special blog post for full details. Below are the rules to enter:
1. Only a "Nameplate" design is needed. Dimensions are: 474 x 96 px. Nameplates look like this:
2. There are no theme/color restrictions. The world is your oyster.
3. Art must be flat/2D and non-animated.
4. Submissions must include #Emblematic to be included in the competition.
5. Branding, logos, and copywritten images cannot be included.
6. Any hateful or explicit imagery will lead to immediate disqualification.
7. This is not a popularity contest. All submissions will be judged blindly.
8. All submissions are subject to this policy: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Legal/submittingidea
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions. Submissions will also be accepted via email if you do not have a Twitter account.
The submission period will be open from today until July 13th.
The winner will be announced on July 20th in the TWID via official social channels.